Today I woke up at 7:06a.m I ate my breakfast at 8:06a.m and next I go and watch cartoon and next I doing my homework my is I have to write all united states of America in the map I have to write 50 states in two days because I cannot write 50 states in one day and today for lunch I ate ramen again it so dilicious and next we playing at 2:36p.m to 2:57p.m and we start do the dinner is a stew and noddles and next we to Mr.Grady mom house first we playing baseball and I go ate the stew it very yummyyyyyyy and next I went and doing blog.And it a last day I see snow man.
Hello Oaky:-)
ตอบลบYour life very happy in everyday ,I suggest !
So,I can feel your happy sound every time I call you:-)
*Thank you very much for Mrs.Grady who's take a goooooood care of my son.
You know?yesterday Oaky have Question..." What's Mrs.Grady most favorite activity...and she love to do it a lot? My answer is "Cooking". It's wrong answer:-(
He said" Mrs.Grady love to read a book mom, She has a lots of book, her house look seem like a library ...everywhere book and book it so many :-)
That's great thing for Oaky.Because our family (me&my husband ) like to read a
book not much:-P...... Whatever,whenever......Internet is my last answer :-(
It's not too good I know.***
For host mom like Mrs.Grady I want to tell you "welcome to Thailand ... Come and visit us next time ,It is a great honor and pressure to invite you to stay with us when you come here" ,in my family my mom is teacher and my dad too!!!
Oaky,it's not much time to stay with Mrs.Grady...Be good boy and do your best!!!
Love my only one Son so much.
Oaky, when you come back to Thailand please cook stew and noodle for me, Yummy.....yum yum.
ตอบลบJune's Mom
Hey! Son, you will be the expert on the US geographically, yeah? Hey! I loved to eat stew too when I was living in NZ. I also loved potato pancakes. Tell, Mrs.Grady to make the English corn. It's very nice to eat with the jam. I also have renew your membership to 5 years at the Sport City. I like you to learn swimming and badminton twice a week when you start school again. OK?
ตอบลบYour big fan.
What does "UNO" stand for? Can Oaky or anyone tell us?
ตอบลบP Gam's Mom&Dad
Hi! Oaky, you know/study a lot about the United States of America .I have been study in Missuori state for years. I sent you my photo from Europe, have you open to see on your email? Tomorrow I will go back to Bangkok arriving at 6:30 on Apirl 24,2011. I will write to you again when I 'm at home. Enjoy for learning, playing, and eating. Grandpa, Punya Kaewkeeyoon
ตอบลบP' Goy, I guess Oaky means UNO = United Nations Organization, related to 50 states of USA his home work ,better than to write 50 UFO.;)
ตอบลบJune's Mom
P'Goy,I think Oaky set up headline first and write his story later, and then.,he forgot his point at first :O
ตอบลบBut his UNO is card game ka.
P'Absolute Soda. »»»so wonderful creative answer makๆๆ ๆ ka XD
Here we go!! UNO is a game, Thanks Mommy.
ตอบลบ