วันพุธที่ 27 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2554

The first I see chipmunk.

Today I woke up at 5:06a.m I wait until six and sleep again and I woke at 7:47a.m and next we go and lok the chipmunk it in the trap it not dead but it sleep and I take the picture of it and I went to school and first subject is gym we playing dog ball it very funnnnnnnn and next subject is social studies we learn  about middle colonies and next subject is science and next subject is math and my lunch is pepperri pizza and next I reading book I almost finished and now I doing blog and I were a chipmunk picture.


4 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. Finally,you can post the pic already!
    Did you take photo by yourself?
    ....Oaky Lover :-)

    ตอบลบ
  2. Thank you very much Oaky for your showing us a chipmunk picture. We've wondered how the real chipmunk looks like for long time since we saw the movie "Alvin And The Chipmunks".

    Do you think it's a sort of rodent?

    P Gam's Mom&Dad

    ตอบลบ
  3. Oaky, the chipmunk is so cute. I know you are good at taking pictures. Send more pictures, Ok? We all are looking forward to your returning home. Will you miss your host mother. Time has gone by so fast, right??? See you soon!!!
    Your big fan.

    ตอบลบ
  4. Hello Oaky, How are you??
    This is your uncle (Tua-pae)
    I miss you and looking forward for your returning
    Take care yourself and see you soon

    Mr.Supart Sujiwarodom (Tua-Pae)

    ตอบลบ