วันเสาร์ที่ 30 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2554

fishing day.

Today i went too fishing at 1:06p.m but didn't got any fish.And we went too bobby dad gararge and bobby is Mrs.grady son. And we went too dana apartment and dana is bobby friend and we play uno there too. And I play uno with them too and I video games with them to and now I doing.

3 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. We understand that you're going to leave from your host house tomorrow for Chicago right? Have fun with all Thai friends again na krub and we'll see Oaky the Great here in Thailand after Chicago trip then.

    P Gam's Mom&Dad

    ตอบลบ
  2. Oaky my son,
    Finally,you go to real fishing WoW!
    So exciting to see you again.
    .please give them a hug for me too,especially for Mr.Grady who impress me so much, everythings she did more than I thought.
    Exchange email-address, phone number,etc. To continue your relationship.
    Please let me know if you come to thailand. ***
    Thanks again from our family for take a good care of my son.
    Hope we keep stay in touch and see you next time:;-)

    ตอบลบ
  3. Son! Have a great time in Chicago, yeah?? See ya!!
    Your big fan.

    ตอบลบ