วันอาทิตย์ที่ 24 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2554
The easter day.
^Today I woke up at 6:06a.m and next Mrs.Grady tell me George were went to the church and Mrs.Grady sade where is George and next we back home and Mrs.Grady ask me and boom where is your easter basket and next I found boom basket it behind the television and boom found my basket it in the clothset and I got some candy,green bay packers and something else and we went to Mrs.Grady church it a long time and the man say in the the front hes say blarb blarb bla and next we went to Mrs.Grady mom house I play baseball and hunting the egg and I got 10 egg in the egg I got a coin and next we went back home and now i doing blog and I miss you too family.
สมัครสมาชิก:
ส่งความคิดเห็น (Atom)
Hi! Oaky, I am now stay at Grand canal house in Bangkok already. I read your blogs with grandma. She misses you so much and tell me that you will be back home soon. We are waiting for you. How about the Easter day, do you have any turkey for eating or not? Happy & Lucky on Easter day. Chaweewan & Punya
ตอบลบSon back Soon;-)
ตอบลบSee you soon.
ตอบลบYour big fan.