Today I woke up at 6:47a.m in the breakfast I ate cereal and egg and I go to the park to play frisbee and I went to high school at the stage to listen kenny sing the song and I went to my school.And now I doing blog.It very fun.
Oaky, was it a nice park? How was the frisbee? Today is Sunday & we will go to Central. Everyone at the office also ask about you a lot & they look forward to see you again in May to share your experience with them. They thought how lucky you to have the opportunity in oversea country, appreciate your every day experience you gain over there. Your big fan.
"It very fun." This is the fantastic words for me! Every time when I visit your blog, I'm always looking for this. Now,It's appear again:-) Be good boy...
I and your grandmom look at your message everyday. We are very proud of new experience that you get everyday. You have a chance to study with fun on any subject and hope you enjoy to stay in USA. Like me in the past. Enjoy and fun,miss you, Grandpa&grama, Punya&Chaweewan. Kaewkeeyoon
Oaky, was it a nice park? How was the frisbee? Today is Sunday & we will go to Central. Everyone at the office also ask about you a lot & they look forward to see you again in May to share your experience with them. They thought how lucky you to have the opportunity in oversea country, appreciate your every day experience you gain over there.
ตอบลบYour big fan.
"It very fun."
ตอบลบThis is the fantastic words for me!
Every time when I visit your blog, I'm always looking for this.
Now,It's appear again:-)
Be good boy...
I and your grandmom look at your message everyday. We are very proud of new experience that you get everyday. You have a chance to study with fun on any subject and hope you enjoy to stay in USA. Like me in the past. Enjoy and fun,miss you, Grandpa&grama, Punya&Chaweewan. Kaewkeeyoon
ตอบลบMy sweetie!
ตอบลบHow about tornado ?
Please, keep yourself in safe place.
Be good boy,I love you;-)