Oaky, Kaesin and I had fun at the baseball game too! I liked the food we ate before the game. It was fun to grill out outside. There were so many people and it was such a nice day. I thought the big stadium was very beautiful. My son, Kaesin, was a bit scared at first since we were sitting so high up. Did you like the cheesy fries? - Ms. Bauer
I never attended the baseball game before. Did you enjoy it? We will go to Singapore today and come back on the 16th of April. You always like the P.E. We play badminton at the court nearby office a lot now. You come to play when you return home, yeah? Oaky, you have to spell WHEN not WEND. Your big fan.
Oaky, I saw your group picture, seemed the weather gets warm. P' June bought a baseball ball for P Gene, she showed me on skype. Did you get anything? June's Mom
My sweetie! Yesterday I'm so worry about the storm,but it's alright now :-) I saw that stadium on Internet ,It's interesting one:-) Hope you enjoy all day long. I love you my Som-Rak.
Oaky, Kaesin and I had fun at the baseball game too! I liked the food we ate before the game. It was fun to grill out outside. There were so many people and it was such a nice day. I thought the big stadium was very beautiful. My son, Kaesin, was a bit scared at first since we were sitting so high up. Did you like the cheesy fries? - Ms. Bauer
ตอบลบI never attended the baseball game before. Did you enjoy it?
ตอบลบWe will go to Singapore today and come back on the 16th of April.
You always like the P.E. We play badminton at the court nearby office a lot now. You come to play when you return home, yeah? Oaky, you have to spell WHEN not WEND.
Your big fan.
Oaky, I saw your group picture, seemed the weather gets warm. P' June bought a baseball ball for P Gene, she showed me on skype. Did you get anything?
ตอบลบJune's Mom
My sweetie!
ตอบลบYesterday I'm so worry about the storm,but it's alright now :-)
I saw that stadium on Internet ,It's interesting one:-)
Hope you enjoy all day long. I love you my Som-Rak.