วันเสาร์ที่ 23 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2554

The tour day.

Today I woke up at 6:57a.m at the breakfast I ate sunny side egg and sausage and I play uno it very fun and I went to packers stadium and Mrs.Grady go and bought tour tickets and at the tour I see a real football feild and next I go to hockey stadium to watched tonight green bay gamblers vs Indiana ice and green bay gamblers win and they have one fight too and we come I watch clock 10:06p.m and go to sleep.

2 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. Oh,my lucky boy.!
    Now,I know how busy you are.
    Be good guest for your host mom too;-)
    Love you over and over:-*_

    ตอบลบ
  2. OK, we think we got it. We would assume that "UNO" stands for "You Know?" which we can use this term for what we want to guess the answer of a question in the game. Pls correct me if I'm wrong na krub.

    Thanks for your implying krub.

    Just around 10 days left without school time for your being there in America. Earn it na krub.

    P Gam's Mom&Dad

    ตอบลบ