The first day I went to school Today I went to school day are manyyyyyyyyyyyyyy subject and at lunch I ate chicken nugget and I go and take a break and the ring come and I hade to go and learn with my teacher and now I doing blog.
Oaky, I wonder what your favorite subject was today? Did you like reading, putting together the LEGOS in Science class, or maybe something else? -Ms. Bauer
Oaky, good on you! How do you get on with your new friends at school. Do you like the school? What do you learn at school? You need to send some photo too. Your big fan(Som)
Oaky krub. If you are not in the writing mood, photo posting would probably be a good choice na krub. We all here in Thailand would really love to see your pictures; especially, for those taken with any of your friends at school (if any) krub.
Oaky, I wonder what your favorite subject was today? Did you like reading, putting together the LEGOS in Science class, or maybe something else? -Ms. Bauer
ตอบลบOaky, good on you! How do you get on with your new friends at school. Do you like the school? What do you learn at school? You need to send some photo too.
ตอบลบYour big fan(Som)
Oaky krub. If you are not in the writing mood, photo posting would probably be a good choice na krub. We all here in Thailand would really love to see your pictures; especially, for those taken with any of your friends at school (if any) krub.
ตอบลบP Gam's Mom&Dad