The first day I live in host family
Today I went to the market my host bought some cheese,apple and banana it so yummy!!!later I went to the lake for checkout I can skipped the stone two time and later i go to the hocky stadium for watched hockey game Green bay Glamblers and storm that a team name Green bay gamblers win!!!It so fun.
Oh,my mystery boy! Glad to know you have a wonderful time but I want to see your wonderful photo too, Please!!!!
ตอบลบsay,Hello & Give a big hug to your host family for me too!
*** Turn off your PSP Now!
You can turn it on again when return back Thailand on board.
For Ipod,better useful for dictionary than games.(I'll tell your host family to watching you too! }:-( )
Be a bood boy and take care each other of your friend BOOM too!
...love you both.
Hockey is a fun game to watch, it is very fast and very cold, right? I'm glad you enjoyed it and happy that the Green Bay team won!
ตอบลบTake care
sometimes they fighting in the hockey game too.
ตอบลบ