วันอาทิตย์ที่ 17 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2554
Today is spring break!!!
Today my break is ramen it so delicious and very full and at the I went to the church and later I went to Mrs.Grady mom house I ate thai fried noodles and I go roller skating and many host family went to roller skating too and I went to the walmart we went there and bought baseball glove first I think I want to pay the baseball glove and the ball and than I let Mrs.Grady pay it for me and I were pay Mrs.Grady at home and we went to Mrs.Grady mom house again we play a baseball game Mrs.grady play to but Mrs.Grady be just pitcher it's very fun and we went back home and now I doing blog I think it's very late now it's time for bed good night mom.
สมัครสมาชิก:
ส่งความคิดเห็น (Atom)
Gooooood morning Son!
ตอบลบRamen fancy you so much , Right?
Mrs.Grady so please with you, I don't know how to say thank you enought for her kindly.Because you are the most important person in our family..
So,the most happy in my life is...Born to be Som-Rak's MOM ;-D
Oaky . . . do you know that P Gam's school has not yet been closed for spring break. She've got to wait for another week. Luck you right?
ตอบลบWe knew from P Gam that she and some Thai kids (including their hosts and T George) were out of home for skating last Sunday, too. We're curious whether you met them at the skating place or you didn't go to the same place as that of theirs. P Gam didn't tell us in her blog that she met you any way. Have you ever tried ice skating? Do you think which one is more diffcult between roller and ice skate?
P Gam's Mom&Dad
Glad, you could buy things(baseball glove + ball) for yoursel. P'June is a shopper, she spent a lot of money now seems she has not much left. I couldn't immagine what she bought.
ตอบลบTake care Oaky, you're a good boy, your mom 're very pround of you to be strong and survive over there.
June's Mom