วันพุธที่ 13 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2554

The eigth day I come to school.

Today I went to school today the first subject is p.e I learn about swinging it's a little bit hard and next subject is social studies I have a group I have Nicholas,Ricardo,brandan and me we read about new England colonies and write about them and next subject is science we learn about the black box again but we have to do your own black box we need marble and hard paper and then my partner have to gest what in side my black box and than hes have to draw what in side my black box and then I have to gest to and next subject is math at lunch I ate chicken nugget at the break time I play kicker it's so fun and next subject is spelling and next subject is writing we talk about recess and now I doing blog.

6 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. Today Oaky got a home run! Yay Oaky! Keep writing these long blogs. I love reading them. -Ms. Bauer

    ตอบลบ
  2. I love to read your block too. Your Mom & Dad will be happy, your English is improving a lot.Next semester at Daroonpat school in PE subject shall we tell them to teach swinging? ;P

    ตอบลบ
  3. I forgot to ask you how many frogs did you hunting,big one or small one?

    ตอบลบ
  4. Did you found prince of frog? XD

    Rain so hard at Universal Studio :-C, and now I getting sick :'(

    Ninjago waiting for you at home na ja Som Rak xxxx,,,,x x xx.

    ตอบลบ
  5. P'Oaky!
    Don't forget to apologize to Boom too! (about kick him felt off the bed at night)

    Be take a good care of your friend na ja, you both come from same country. Remember that!

    Love you more than you even though :-D

    ตอบลบ
  6. Osky, do you that your mom's so sweet, I like this sentence
    "Love you more than you even though" Melt me ;)

    june's mom

    ตอบลบ