วันอังคารที่ 26 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2554

The spring break is finish!!!

Today I woke up at 6:57a.m and my breakfast is boiled egg and muffin and I went to school at 8:00a.m I dare at 806a.m and I wait until my friends come and my friends come up at 8:36a.m and first subject is science and next subject is social studies and next subject is music and next subject is math and next I go and eat lunch and today is rain we cannot go out side and play and now I doing and I miss you too family.

2 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. You know what . . . Oaky? You're only the one Thai student who keeps blogging on a daily basis with very little ceasing. That's so good.

    By the way, we wonder if there was any thing that inadvertently happened in your daily life? Just want to know krub.

    P Gam's Mom&Dad

    ตอบลบ
  2. Hi! My Little Gentle Man;-)

    It's incredible for everything you did !
    I'm so proud of you very much.,I think everyone in our family thought the same way. Don't forget to give your friend souvenir and exchange address,e-mail,other detail for stay keep in touch with them ;-)
    Now I'm busy about rabbit's house but I like it! Bebell very enjoy to help me.
    Be good boy & good student.
    Super love for Super son :-D

    ตอบลบ