วันเสาร์ที่ 23 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2554

The nice day.

Today I woke at 7:47a.m at the beakfast I ate pancake and sausage and next Mrs.Grady tell me to go and play out side I just and sit out side it such a nice day and I play baseball with kenny and kenny is Mrs.Grady friend hes now and next boom come play uno with us and Mrs.Grady is go and buy a oil and let kenny fix at lunch I ate ramen I ate my lunch at 4:46p.m because I are playing uno and we went to fleet farm it a men mart but women can go in too and next we went to the store to buy some egg,flour,milk,noodles and sweet potatos and we went back home and eat a stew and corn and now I doing blog and I miss you too family.

4 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. Have no idea even most of this chapter.
    I think you should compose about your story before you start writing. Don't too hurry na ja.
    Please try your best on next chapter;-)

    Miss you@ My mind.

    ตอบลบ
  2. Oaky, guess!! how do i know your easter egg colour. It was blue, purple and orange, right?
    Ans.I have a spy who sat next to you ;).
    Happy Easter Day

    ตอบลบ
  3. Don't forget to tell your host mom about you love cooking and wish to be the best chef when you grow up ;-D
    All of your wish that I can remind .....
    - chef
    - artist
    - business man
    - architecture
    - designer
    But now you can show your art skill .... :-)
    You are my sunshine.
    My only sunshine.
    You make me happy.
    When we faraway .
    You'll never know,Oaky.
    How much I love you.
    Be good boy in everyday. ;-*

    **** TA DA******

    ตอบลบ
  4. I like that song, I'm in too, chorus Ta tattat.... ;)

    ตอบลบ