Today went to school and the first subject is social studies and next subject is science and next subject is math at lunch I ate baked chicken and next subject is art and next subject is reading and now I doing blog.
Hi! Oaky. Today I work at my office after I have learned for a long time. The more you learn, the more you get knowledge and build yourself in the future. Good luck. Grandpa&grandma
You......Just, getting Marry again with P'Manop like that. Momclub member &me can be your bridesmaids ;-) Nong Gam's mom can be your maid of honor too, I thought!
Have a nice goodbye Party..and give my hug for your friend too.
ตอบลบI miss You
And
I want to meet You!
Hi! Oaky. Today I work at my office after I have learned for a long time. The more you learn, the more you get knowledge and build yourself in the future. Good luck. Grandpa&grandma
ตอบลบOaky, It's almost time to go back home. I'm sure you gonna miss Mrs.Grady and her kitchen. Enjoy life till the last minute in USA. Cheer. :)
ตอบลบWhenever you miss Mrs.Grady & your friend over there,I'm sure Auntie Absolute Soda will take you there again ;-D
ตอบลบO-Kay Mommy Imm, I will. reported from ลั้นดอน ลันล้า....;) ,Did you see the wedding so gorgeous?
ตอบลบMelt me again.
Yes, it's gorgeous.
ตอบลบYou......Just, getting Marry again with P'Manop like that.
Momclub member &me can be your bridesmaids ;-)
Nong Gam's mom can be your maid of honor too, I thought!
Let's planning NoW!!!
Thank na ja, so kind of you.But i think i have to wai.......t for 100 years, tha..at time shall i meet new one, better? :0 :) ;))
ตอบลบ