Today I woke up at six oclock's and I go and watch television and next I went to school first subject is social and next subject is science and next subject is math at lunch I ate baked chicken and smash and next subject is art and next subject is reading and next subject is writing and now I doing blog.
Oaky . . . the heading of your blog is "It's almost break!!!" I just wonder if there's going to have a school break soon and when krub? Is that going to be for Easter?
ตอบลบAny how, I know that you're going to have a very good time on Easter.
Thanks for keep blogging krub.
P Gam's Mom&Dad
Almost break = almost weekend???( sat & sun ;-? )
ตอบลบSo, confuses me too! My love.
Are You know..... Oaky?
My imagination about you ...turn up side down because every photo of you in your friend blog can show me that you little bit more chubby than before.
I though when you getting a bit home sick or have some conflict with your friend,
Maybe don't want to eat anything you are...
BUT! you still always yummy yummy:-0
OR.... You stuck in Mrs.Grady's cooking skills. ;-)
**p.s.I take a picture with Princess Fiona.....and the reasult is...
More beautifier I am :-D TA DA ;-)))))))
Love you