วันอังคารที่ 12 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2554

The seventh day I come to school.

Today I went to school today I see people playing kicker but I didn't play I sitting and watch that what they playing and I think it's very fun and I think I wont to play at lunch and the first subject is science we learning about black and next subject is social studies we learn about new England colonies and next subject is music we learn about singing song and next subject is math first we playing game with partner and next we learn about balacing or something................at lunch I ate soft shell taco's and next we playing kicker it's very fun and next I go to computer lab and now I doing blog.

3 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. Oaky, we're curious what the kicker is. Is it a sort of card playing? Hopefully, you can teach us to play when you're back here na krub.

    Your chance for being there in America at this age is so enviable. Earn it.

    P Gam's Mom&Dad

    ตอบลบ
  2. Oaky, This week in Thailand is Song Karn Festival. Happy long holiday? We go play water at Rayong province.
    Have a goo day.
    June's Mom

    ตอบลบ
  3. Hi,Son!
    BIG WOOoW!!!!
    Such a long paragraph... O_0

    ....hula hula hula hey hey!

    Love you joof joof:-D
    (this is ur mom with PaPa's mobile)

    ตอบลบ