วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 7 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2554

The fofth day I went to school.

Today I went to school and first subject is social studies and next subject is math and my lunch is sloppy joe and next I go and learn art and last subject is reading.

4 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. Hi Oaky,
    I'm wondering if you liked the sloppy joe? I saw you playing kickball today during recess with the kids. It looked like you were having lots of fun! You are a good athlete. Do you have any games like that in Thailand?
    Thank you for showing us how to write our names in Thai. We all thought it was so cool! We think the way you write is like artwork. We think you are so fun to be around. You are always laughing with the students.
    We are all enjoying your visit so much and learning so much from you too.
    :) Ms. Bauer

    ตอบลบ
  2. Oaky, P' June likes to go to school but doesn't like to read a book (that's not good.) P' June told me, lunch@ Denmark elementary school are good YUMMY ;D, her school colour is purple that is favorite colour now.

    Good Day na ka,
    June's Mom

    ตอบลบ
  3. Hello,my sweetie!
    I'm very happy to talk to you on phone:-)
    So. Glad to know you enjoy your host family ,school,teacher,and your friend.
    ...
    Love you na ja:-D

    ตอบลบ
  4. Good talking to you this morning. Just enjoy the most of your trip. This is a great experience for you to learn from oversea. Go for it!
    Your big fan.

    ตอบลบ