Today I went to school and I have a party because today it my last day that I stay here and I gonna miss my friends i hade so much fun and I can come here too my mom tell me good bye my friends.
Congratulation, You graduate/finish on summer school today, This is one of the important experiences in your life. Say goodbye to your friends, say Hi to be back to Thailand. Everyone waiting for you here.
Hi ! my lovely nephew. I think of you. I'm glad with happiness to your great success. Congratulation with you again. I'm looking forward to seeing you in Bangkok soon. Your big Uncle
That is what we would like to name you. It's incredible that you can show to everyone as to your ability to handle a lot of situations over there in US at this little age krub.
Hey! Son, We are at The Mall now & let Baybell play the Playport. She is looking forward to play with again. It is al long weekend holidays today. Mom is planning to take you to the Universal Studio, Singapore next week together with Mom's Club some time before your school starts again. Mom had a long talk with Mrs.Grady today while you were out skating with friends. We might go to Bangsaen for a one night depending on the weather. Enjoy the Chicago trip!!! See you soon! your big fan.
Dear Host mother(Mrs.Grady) Home room teacher (Ms.Bauer) Mr.Kenny Bobby Mrs.Grady's mother & Her family. Principle &student 5 th grade Jefferson elementary school. Everyone who concern about Oaky too! My name is Nimitra Sujivarodom , I'm Oaky's mother. My husband and I want to thank you very much for making our son feel so welcome .Oaky living half a world away from Thailand.Everyone help him to feel at home. In these wonderful things. My son so lucky to know very nice people like you.We hope to be your host when you come to Thailand ,please let me know when you plan to come here. My son gonna miss you all. If you want to contact me please send email to " nimitras@gmail.com " or " oakyawesome@gmail.com". I hope we can continue keep contact with each other ....should be wonderful! ****Keep in touch**** Sujivarodom Family.
Congratulation, You graduate/finish on summer school today, This is one of the important experiences in your life. Say goodbye to your friends, say Hi to be back to Thailand. Everyone waiting for you here.
ตอบลบHi ! my lovely nephew. I think of you.
ตอบลบI'm glad with happiness to your great success.
Congratulation with you again.
I'm looking forward to seeing you in Bangkok soon.
Your big Uncle
"Oaky the great"
ตอบลบThat is what we would like to name you. It's incredible that you can show to everyone as to your ability to handle a lot of situations over there in US at this little age krub.
P Gam's Mom&Dad
Hey! Son,
ตอบลบWe are at The Mall now & let Baybell play the Playport. She is looking forward to play with again. It is al long weekend holidays today. Mom is planning to take you to the Universal Studio, Singapore next week together with Mom's Club some time before your school starts again. Mom had a long talk with Mrs.Grady today while you were out skating with friends. We might go to Bangsaen for a one night depending on the weather. Enjoy the Chicago trip!!! See you soon!
your big fan.
Dear Host mother(Mrs.Grady)
ตอบลบHome room teacher (Ms.Bauer)
Mr.Kenny
Bobby
Mrs.Grady's mother & Her family.
Principle &student 5 th grade Jefferson elementary school.
Everyone who concern about Oaky too!
My name is Nimitra Sujivarodom , I'm Oaky's mother. My husband and I want to thank you very much for making our son feel so welcome .Oaky living half a world away from Thailand.Everyone help him to feel at home. In
these wonderful things. My son so lucky to know very nice people like you.We hope to be your host when you come to Thailand ,please let me know when you plan to come here. My son gonna miss you all. If you want to contact me please send email to " nimitras@gmail.com " or " oakyawesome@gmail.com".
I hope we can continue keep contact with each other ....should be wonderful!
****Keep in touch****
Sujivarodom Family.