วันจันทร์ที่ 25 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2554
The frisbee day.
Today I woke up at 8:06a.m and my breakfast is hard boiled egg that change color to be easter egg that can eat and bacon and next I go and play frisbee I play a longgggggggggg time and next I come and sit and I went and play again but boom frisbee are stuck we have take a big stick too taked down and later I go and eat lunch my lunch is ramen and I went too fleet farm to buy a thing and next I went to one dollar tree it a name of the name of the shop and I go and buy adaptor and next we go to one dollar tree to buy a thing too and we went too grocery store and Iwent back and get ready for volcano and next I went too do my volcano and the first volcano it not work and the second one but the third one it work and we play a lot and next I went back home and I eat and now I doing blog I miss you too family.
สมัครสมาชิก:
ส่งความคิดเห็น (Atom)
Hey! Son.
ตอบลบI always liked the Easter break when I studied in NZ. I used yo get together with friends to go up-country for a long weekend break. It was great! Have fun yeah!!!
Your big fan.
Dear Mrs.Grady (Oaky's host mom) Thank you very much to take him to buy all-in-one plug. And now, his camera still alive again:-) Yippy Yoohoo Yeah..... (he's worry about manythings he want to take photo but cannot because battery is run out.)
ตอบลบOaky tell me "Mrs.Grady can be "All-In-One" host mom and teacher...it so Cool!!" ^^( such a create, my son:-)
p.s. Oaky liked your friend who's name "Kenny" very much ,I hear this name many time we talk together ,it's make me curious about him...in a good way ;-) .he said " I should be miss Mrs.Grady and Kenny a lot when I back to Thailand Do they miss me?"
.......... Oaky like you a lot!! Please take a photo with him too. He want to take it back to show me....and can be add to his homework report at school too!
Thanks for All...+ I really hope to see You &Kenny some day. ;-)
Oaky, what is a Frisbee? Game or Toy?
ตอบลบP'Soda...not old but out(kidding:-P)
ตอบลบIt's often play by dog.
It's often play on the beach.
It's often use for soda or soft drink advertise.
It's often called throw disc.
.......If something above interesting you.
Visit or search .....www.bangkokultimate. .....check it out.
See you on Thursday ka....Brunch Party ;-)
Oh good, First I thought it's UFO.
ตอบลบ